Thursday, January 15, 2009

Guess who's back!

Thats right ladies and gents after a brief mission assigned by the Headmistress (top secret, with a don't ask dont tell policy) I am back at Hoggy Warty Hogwarts and back with Slytherin. Apparently, we've had a bit of a shake up and the former puffball, known as Lav. A, has come to Slytherin as Head Girl, Quinn. Not sure how I'm feeling about this. You know how the puffballs can be, so nice and sweet and caring and hard working :;shudder::. On the bright side I have been made Prefect so I'll be able to keep an eye on her. I think the Slytherin initiation must be done as well as a month long cycle of good habit breaking.

That should do it.

If not, I'll find other means to de-puff-ify her

1 Owl Posts:

Quinn said...

Welcome back Casper!!!!

No worries, I am getting my mean green on :D